1. Let staff know if it’s your first time or you would like instruction or assistance.
2. All riders must wear life jacket and helmet at all time, even if not using features. Anyone else entering the water must wear life jacket. Swimming is only allowed in designated area.
3. Hold handle with your hands. Never put it around your neck or other parts of your body. If you fall, NEVER try to grab a dragging ropehandle.
4. If you fall, look back immediately and avoid riders, ropes, or handles. Swim out of the way BEFORE removing your equipment. Take your equipment with you unless it’s an emergency.
5. Duck under water if you cannot avoid upcoming riders, rope, or handles.
6. If any features, slider, or kicker is in your way and you can not avoid it or get too close to the shore, dock, or tower, let go of the handle and let yourself fall.
7. Look out for fallen riders. Leave as much space as possible between you and the fallen riders as you pass. When in doubt, let go of the handle and let yourself fall.
8. Don’t approach or hit any features if the landing area is not clear of other riders, swimmers, or other hazards. Always remember to avoid risk to yourself and others.
9. Try to pass by the left hand side (inside) of fallen riders. Be careful not to throw the handle or rope to other people.
10. If you fall off the feature, swim away by the feature’s entrance area (not by the landing area or behind the feature), so other people can see you.
11. Exit between yellow or white buoys before the motor tower, NOT by starting dock. Let go of the handle, if there is a folkcut signal.
12. The handles are not self-serve. The operator will give the handle out when it’s safe for you to have it.
13. When in the queue have your gear and board ready and waiting for operators signal to go.
14. Operator has all rights for your safety, please be respectful.
15. If you do not plan to hit features please ride safely close to the features, so that rollers are not in the way of riders behind you.
16. Avoid making the cable shake by;
- No Zig Zag
- No air trick on long straightway
- If you feel you are not going to land the trick, don’t try to ping the handle, just let go.
17. Do not splash, jump, oillie, or air trick over fallen rider or swimmer.
18. For night ride, you MUST wear a high visibility helmet or life jacket. If you do not have the high visibility one, they are available for purchase.
19. Remember this is a family environment, no foul language.
20. Features are intended for experienced riders only, inspect before using.
21. No metal fins, learner boards or cable park kneeboards are allowed on features, only designated rental boards are allowed on features.
22. Ride at your own risk. We will not in any way be responsible for any damage to you or your board(s). Only use cable park if you are in good health. and have no pre-existing medical condition(s) that impair your ability to participate in this high risk activity. Rider under influence of drugs, or alcohol are not allowed on the cable way.
23. Deep water starts at your own risk and for advanced riders only, if cable stops swim to the shore with your gear.
24. There may be rocks or sharp items on the ground or under the water. Do not jump or dive in the shallow water, and entering and exiting the lake from the designated area only.
25. There may be fish, snake, insect, mosquito, or other animals in this kind of lake, which is considered normal. Please be careful when using the lake, while walking, picking up your board, bindings, shoes, or any item from the ground, or anytime you are in this kind of environment.
26. Parentlegal guardian are responsible to supervisor their minors at all time.
27. Climbing up towers or on features is not permitted.
28. If you want to go into the water to take photos or video, ask permission from the operator first and you must wear helmet and life jacket.
29. No glass please, our park is bare foot friendly park. No outside drinks, snacks, and foods.
30. Cancellation & Refund Policy: Cancellation or refund is possible only if the riding ticket or membership has not been started. Once started, riding ticket or membership cannot be partially or fully refunded. Please note that there is also non-refundable type of ticket, which is normally on limited quantity, on big discount, on special deals, or on promotions. The non-refundable ticket is completely non-refundable once purchased.